Expert lawyers in International Transport & Customs law
Did you have a problem related to the transport of goods, whether by land, sea or air?
Every unforeseen event that occurs during the transport of goods (be it a delay, a loss or damaged goods), must be carefully analysed by the corresponding operator and duly advised, in order to claim against those liable and/ or their insurers for reparation of the damages caused.
We are closer than you imagine: we have main offices in Madrid and Bordeaux and have offices in Paris and Barcelona at your disposal. It is now much easier to meet your interests and needs in person.
We have been providing customized solutions for more than 30 years in more than 15 areas of law that today are part of our most demanded services.
We develop our functions under strict values, among which ethics, commitment, and transparency stand out; always ready to handle your case successfully.
Legal advice: International Transport & Customs lawyers
Freight transport, whether by land, sea or air, is an essential activity in our modern society. The transported products must sometimes travel long distances and always reach their destination at the scheduled time. Any unexpected delay can cause deterioration to the product itself if it is perishable, for example or delays in the recipient’s production chain, which can lead to significant material and financial losses.
- We provide advice in 15 legal areas of practice.
- We are part of the Global Justice Network.
- We work with international lawyers in more than 35 countries.
- Accredited by the Consulate General of Spain in Bordeaux.
- Accredited by the Consulate General of France in Madrid
- We offer personalized attention in French, Spanish, and English.
- Our firm is made up of native lawyers from France and Spain.
- We have main offices in Madrid and Bordeaux and have offices in Paris and Barcelona at your disposal. We are close to you!
At BCVLex, we are willing to evaluate your case for free to help you find a solution as quickly as possible.
C/ Velázquez 34, planta 6, oficina 601, 28001 Madrid
Tel: +34 91 577 6368
C/ Roger de Llúria 84, Pral 08009 Barcelona
Tel: +34 93 100 53 17
2 Rue des Trois Conils 33000 Bordeaux
Tel: +33 (0) 5 57 01 36 36