International Partner Ireland
Liam Moloney is the Managing Partner of Moloney & Company Solicitors and a Personal Injury Law specialist. He has more than twenty years’ experience representing clients injured in traffic accidents, work accidents, travel related claims and injuries caused by medical negligence. He also has acted against airlines, tour operators and in cross border injury cases. Liam is an experienced Litigator and an adaptable and approachable individual.
He is currently a member of the Law Society of Ireland, Governor for Ireland and the United Kingdom of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), a member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association (D.S.B.A.), the current Chairman of the International Practice Section of the American Association for Justice and a Board Member of the Pan European Organisation for Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL). Through these associations, he is able to provide clients with immediate access to a vast array of specialist personal injury legal knowledge and expertise throughout the world.
He qualified as a Solicitor in 1995 and has been awarded the Law Society of Ireland Diplomas in Civil Litigation, Employment Law, Commercial Litigation and Data Protection. He has made regular appearances on Irish TV and Radio commenting on Legal issues and has had many articles published on Personal Injury topics.
• Irish Board Member (PEOPIL www.peopil.com)
• Member of U.K Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL www.apil.org.uk)
• Governor for Ireland and the United Kingdom of the American Association for Justice (AAJ www.justice.org)
• Chairman of International Practice Section of American Association for Justice (AAJ www.justice.org)
• Member of TATLA (Travel and Tourism Lawyers Association)
• Member Medico-Legal Society of Ireland www.medico-legalsociety.ie