– GJN Spring Conference, April 2015, Amsterdam
– GJN, January 2016
– PEOPIL Young Lawyer Conference, April 2016, Amsterdam
– GJN, May 21016, Madrid
– PEOPIL Tourism and Sports EEGs, November 2016, Dublin
– GJN, March 2017, Paris
– PEOPIL Young Lawyer Conference, March 2017, Malaga
– GJN, September 2017, London
– PEOPIL, 20th Annual Meeting, September 2017 London
Practicing lawyer registered at both Bordeaux Bar Association and Madrid Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid), Chloé Lecompte holds a Spanish-French Law Degree from the Complutense University of Madrid and the Pantheon-Sorbonne University (Paris 1), and a European Comparative Master’s Degree from the Pantheon-Assas University (Paris 2).
Chloé Lecompte acquired a professional experience in Civil, Criminal and International Law in both national and international cases.
In 2015 Chloé joined BCV Lex and since then has been participating in all the cases managed by the Bordeaux office, mainly related with international Civil Liability cases.
Chloé took part in French-Spanish succession and inheritance cases, accidents suffered by foreign clients under French law and air accidents cases such as AirAsia QZ8501, AirAlgérie 5017 or Egyptair MS804.
Chloé Lecompte takes an active part in writing for the blog.
She speaks French, Spanish and English.
Chloé Lecompte is a member of Institut du Dommage Corporel of Bordeaux and PEOPIL.