Expert lawyers in Tourist Accidents abroad
Are you a Spanish or French resident who has suffered an accident abroad?
Throughout the years, we have dealt with multiple cases related to road traffic accidents, boat accidents, accidents in hotels, accidents during the performance of a leisure activity (Rally, Parasailing …), etc., both for foreigners in Spain and Spaniards abroad.
Our firm specializes in international civil liability. We are also members of various international networks of expert lawyers in the aforementioned field: PEOPIL (Pan European Organization of Personal Injury Lawyers), APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and AAJ (American Association for Justice).
We are closer than you imagine: we have main offices in Madrid and Bordeaux and have offices in Paris and Barcelona at your disposal. It is now much easier to meet your interests and needs in person.
We have been providing customized solutions for more than 30 years in more than 15 areas of law that today are part of our most demanded services.
We develop our functions under strict values, among which ethics, commitment, and transparency stand out; always ready to handle your case successfully.
Legal advice: Tourist Accidents abroad lawyers
Are you a Spanish resident who has suffered an accident abroad? Are you a foreigner or tourist who has had an accident while in Spain? We recommend that you keep all the booking documents and, where possible, all the evidence related to the incident (photographs of the place, witnesses statements, medical reports, bills for expenses incurred as a result of the accident etc.), as your case may lead to compensation for damages. Contact us, and we will study your case for free and with no obligation.
- We provide advice in 15 legal areas of practice.
- We are part of the Global Justice Network.
- We work with international lawyers in more than 35 countries.
- Accredited by the Consulate General of Spain in Bordeaux.
- Accredited by the Consulate General of France in Madrid.
- We offer personalized attention in French, Spanish, and English.
- Our firm is made up of native lawyers from France and Spain.
- We have main offices in Madrid and Bordeaux and have offices in Paris and Barcelona at your disposal. We are close to you!
At BCVLex, we are willing to evaluate your case for free to help you find a solution as quickly as possible.
C/ Velázquez 34, planta 6, oficina 601, 28001 Madrid
Tel: +34 91 577 6368
C/ Roger de Llúria 84, Pral 08009 Barcelona
Tel: +34 93 100 53 17
2 Rue des Trois Conils 33000 Bordeaux
Tel: +33 (0) 5 57 01 36 36